Intelligent inspection UAV
With the functions of UAV (such as planning of inspection routine, data collection, intelligent analysis, and prediction), UAV is used to perform an intelligent inspection of electric transmission lines and towers in place of manual labor. Meanwhile, big data technology is applied to provide decision support for inspection arrangement and management.
When it comes to power inspection, the intelligent inspection UAV for overhead transmission lines presents a new way of thinking.
• Leading the industry in terms of high stability and load
• The planning of the inspection route can set 200 waypoints
• Data acquisition forms a big data platform
• Intelligent analysis and prediction
Objects of intelligent inspection for overhead transmission lines
• Wires of overhead transmission lines
• Tower body
• Conditions of access
• Surrounding environment
Introduction to functions of intelligent inspection UAV for overhead transmission lines
• Live detection of overhead transmission lines and towers
• Comparison of states of tower equipment
• Reproducing the real environment of overhead transmission lines
• Aiding decisions
• Analysis and alarm
Multi-stage platform: Solutions of streamlined inspection for transmission lines
Based on the intelligent inspection UAV platform for transmission lines and technologies (such as wireless transmission, and computer and data analysis), it can perform multi-stage management of ground base stations, a data management platform, and a data analysis and processing platform. Based on the PMS interface, it can achieve the intelligent O & M of transmission lines of the whole city and whole province.